Asus Zenbook U500VZ / UX51VZ fan noise fix

Home Forums Tech Support Net Asus Zenbook U500VZ / UX51VZ fan noise fix

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jason Malan 6 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jason Malan
    Keymaster

I have the UX51VZ touch and I’m just wondering if anybody has figured out how to turn the fan off, because it’s on permanently. It doesn’t really bother me, but I want to find a solution so to help other folks.

I know you can download fan management software for Windows. Has anyone tried this?

For the Asus UX51VZ review, click here.

Jason Malan
    Keymaster

Has anyone tried installing newer firmware for UX51VZ/U500VZ? The trackpad software use to crash frequently, and that got fixed with an update. So hopefully Asus has worked on the fan noise problem as well. The firmware/drivers page for the UX51VZ is support.asus.com/… and the page for the U500VZ is support.asus.com/…

There’s an interesting discussion on Notebook Review’s UX51Vz/U500VZ owners’ lounge, which may help.

Please comment if any of these suggestions help.

rusyar

I found one very useful application with helps to deal with this problem!!!

NoteBook FanConrol. Works brilliantly on Asus U500VZ (UX51VZA). Windows 8.1.

Jason Malan
    Keymaster

@rusyar said:
    I found one very useful application with helps to deal with this problem!!!

NoteBook FanConrol. Works brilliantly on Asus U500VZ (UX51VZA). Windows 8.1.

Thanks for posting. I have a link to the software’s download page: computerbase.de/forum… Is it the software you’re talking about?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.