I kind of worship Android…why?

Home Forums General discussions I kind of worship Android…why?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jason Malan 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Dickson

Ever asked yourself why Android? Why you really need Android in your life? Well, here are some answers:

I’ll put it simple; Android is the best operating system you’ll ever find. It is followed closely by Android, and in third place comes Android. So as you see the first three positions are taken by Android! And who wouldn’t want the best? Well in this case, the best three? You should know more about three… The number 3 I hear signifies quality with purity, awesomeness, totality, determination, irrevocability, end. Seven things. 7. And you know what 7 means, I hope. Mmmh, 3 and 7.

Android is quality. This is a fact proven and tested. The case has ever since been rested. Even the best of inventers have attested: Android is the best, let it be distributed.
    Am done with the badinage. Android is elegance. The beauty of using it, swiping, typing, watching, creating, syncing, noting, calling, messaging, browsing… Android is smooth. It rhymes (see that?) perfectly well with everybody! Easy to use and useable to your liking (customisable to your taste, literally).
    Read more here: http://otienodickson.blogspot.com/
    Under: http://otienodickson.blogspot.com/2013/06/you-need-android-why-android.html

Jason Malan
    Keymaster

I love this bit below!

“I’ll put it simple; Android is the best operating system you’ll ever find. It is followed closely by Android, and in third place comes Android.”

So, I catch your drift that you’re a massive Android fan. But Android does have it’s problems, like security issues. Will you admit that?

Dickson
    Participant

@jason Android is in fact the most secure OS.

Jason Malan
    Keymaster

@televenth I have to disagree. I quote from a Cnet article:

“According to Juniper, 92 percent of all detected mobile malware is targeted specifically at Android.”

Click here for the link to the Cnet article

Oh, if you want to @ mention a user you’ve got to use their user name, mine is @jasonmalan.

Dickson
    Participant

@jasonmalan the malware is so because Android is the most used OS and is also open source. That’s expected

Jason Malan
    Keymaster

@televenth Sure. That’s a factor but Android only controls 60% of the market share but has 90% of the malware.

”Worldwide, Android dominates nearly 60 percent of the smartphone market share”

From that Cnet article: http://my.tecne.ws/13QyWmi

Dickson
    Participant

@jasonmalan probably because its open. I still worship Android

Jason Malan
    Keymaster

@televenth For sure. Being open source has its disadvantages. What would help Android as well, is if they didn’t allow apps to be sideloaded. That would help prevent a lot of security threats.

Android is still an awesome OS. I will give you that. I love Jelly Bean. Which version of Android are you using?

Dickson
    Participant

I use ICS on one and Gingerbread on another, I need Jelly Bean

Jason Malan
    Keymaster

@televenth Have you thought of rooting your devices to get Jelly Bean?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.